Known as Amlapitta in Ayurveda (Amla means sour and Pitta means heat). Hyper acidity therefore is a condition characterized by an increase of sourness and heat in the body. The aggravated Pitta impairs the digestive fire, leading to improper digestion of food and production of ama (toxins). This ama gets accumulated in the digestive channels and causes Hyper acidity.
Digo Syrup the Ayurvedic treatment of Hyper acidity is focused on pacifying the aggravated Pitta Dosha. Cleansing herbs are also administered to eliminate toxins from the body and cleanse the channels. This automatically enhances the digestive fire, leading to better digestion.
Digo syrup balances Stomach Acid And Thereby Provides Quick Relief In Hyperacidity And Heartburn. It Soothes And Strengthens Stomach Lining And Protects It From Various Irritating Foods And Toxins. Helps In Stimulating Secretion Of Gastric Juices for Digestion Of Food.
Hyper acidity, Nausea, Vomiting
- Chirata (Swertia Chirata)
- Kadu Padwal (Trichosanthes Cucumerina)
- Neemsaal (Azadirachta Indica)
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
- Pitta Papada (Glossocardia Boswellia)
- Adulsa (Adhatoda Vasica)
- Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Herda (Terminalia Chebula)
- Behda (Terminalia Bellirica)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta Prostrata)
2 to 3 teaspoon with water twice or thrice a day as directed by the physician.
Ayurvedic medicines are made from natural ingredients such as herbs hence are safe and well tolerated.
Dos and Don’ts:
- Avoid tea, coffee, and carbonated or alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid processed and fermented foods.
- Avoid using garlic, ginger, onions, tomatoes, and vinegar in cooking.
- Also avoid rich gravies, sour, salty, and spicy foods.
- Curd should be strictly avoided at night.
- Take meals in a relaxed atmosphere at regular intervals.
- Practice Yoga and Pranayama
Individuals with a Pitta imbalance are susceptible to Hyper acidity, peptic ulcers, and some types of inflammatory disorders. Stress, anger, impatience, extra-hot spicy foods, and environmental factors such as extreme heat can aggravate Pitta. A few simple changes in lifestyle and diet can help bring Pitta into balance for smoother, more effective digestion and greater calm and contentment.