Digo Syrup the Ayurvedic treatment of Hyper acidity is focused on pacifying the aggravated Pitta Dosha. Cleansing herbs are also administered to eliminate toxins from the body and cleanse the channels. This automatically enhances the digestive fire, leading to better digestion.
Digo syrup balances Stomach Acid And Thereby Provides Quick Relief In Hyper acidity And Heartburn. It Soothes And Strengthens Stomach Lining And Protects It From Various Irritating Foods And Toxins. Helps In Stimulating Secretion Of Gastric Juices for Digestion Of Food.
EACH 100 ML CONTAINS EXTRACT OF:
- Swerita Cirata 1.5 Mgs
- Trichosanthes Cucumerina 1.5 Mgs
- Azadirachta Indica 1.5mgs
- Embilica Officinalis 2.5mgs
- Glosocardisa Boswelia 1.5mgs
- Adhatoda Vasika 2.5mgs
- Tinospora Cordifolia 1.5 Mgs
- Terminila Chebula 2.5mgs
- Terminila Bellarica 2.5 Mgs
- Eclipta Prostrata 1.5mgs
Hyperacidity, Nausea & Vomiting
Provides quick and effective relief
Helps Nausea and Sour Belching
Cooling and Soothing
Reduces Heartburn & GERD
2 to 3 teaspoonful with water twice or thrice a day
120 ml bottle
Ayurvedic medicines are made from natural ingredients such as herbs hence are safe and well tolerated.
Dos and Don’ts:
- Avoid tea, coffee, and carbonated or alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid processed and fermented foods.
- Avoid using garlic, ginger, onions, tomatoes, and vinegar in cooking.
- Also avoid rich gravies, sour, salty, and spicy foods.
- Curd should be strictly avoided at night.
- Take meals in a relaxed atmosphere at regular intervals.
- Practice Yoga and Pranayama
Individuals with a Pitta imbalance are susceptible to Hyper acidity, peptic ulcers, and some types of inflammatory disorders. Stress, anger, impatience, extra-hot spicy foods, and environmental factors such as extreme heat can aggravate Pitta. A few simple changes in lifestyle and diet can help bring Pitta into balance for smoother, more effective digestion and greater calm and contentment.